Radio Design were invited by Time Based Arts to create a set of motion graphics for this ultra-cool New Balance football spot, directed by Luc Janin.
Combining chevrons, stripes and dots with the neon pinks and yellows of the boot’s colour scheme, we created around 80 animated sequences for Time Based Arts to use in VFX for transitions, wipes, mattes, and kinetic text effects.
Featuring Aaron Ramsey, Jesus Navas and Alvara Negredo.
A combined selection of the animated transitions, wipes and mattes.
Motion tests exploring 3D tracking in shot.
- Agency ProducerHera King
- Executive Creative DirectorMatt Bennett
- Creative DirectorAndy Hawkins
- Production CompanyPulse Films
- Production Company ProducerJohn Bannister
- DirectorLuc Janin
- DoPJoe Cook
- Editing CompanyStitch
- Grade & VFXTime Based Arts
- Time Based Arts :
- 2D Nuke LeadMatt Shires
- 2D NukeAndre Dias, Leandro Vazquez, Ralph Briscoe
- 3D CG LeadBen Cantor
- 3D CGDaniel Davie, Lucas Cuenca
- ColouristJack McGinity
- GraphicsBen Cook
- Post ProducerChris Aliano